Thursday, August 15, 2013

HPIAM

I really like that teachers are nice and they are willing to help. I'm really excited about this school year because this is a new school for me and there is a lot of new faces. I'm really excited to make new friends and see old ones. I can't wait to get into school clubs with some of my friends. I have never had a computers class before and for that reason it's a bit weird for me to be in this class. I have Spanish class which I'm excited for because I really would like to improve my writing and reading of that language. I'm still not really used the school yet and I know it will take some time for me to get used to it. I think that after I'm more confident in this school I will still be more excited to be here and also once I start making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment