Monday, August 26, 2013

My Summer

 At first I didn't do anything, I just slept, watched television, and went on the internet. I pretty much did that all summer long until the end of July. In the end of July we decided to see how much planes tickets were to go to Cancun for my dad and me. We also investigated the price with the hotel and we found a good deal. My dad bought the tickets and booked the hotel and we left two days after the day we booked. It was really surprising because I wasn't expecting it. We were planning to go to Cancun until December as a birthday present so I was really excited that we were going way earlier. While in Cancun we went to see the Mayan ruins which were incredible to see. We also went to a natural water hole where we were allowed to go swimming. We went to this park called Xcaret which has both marine animals and land animals and I got to go swimming with dolphins for the second time since i had gone to Cancun one time before this summer. We went to lots of other amazing places and this trip highlighted my summer.

When we got back to Los Angeles we were waiting for my luggage but we couldn’t find it. We had to go to baggage claim and they told me my luggage was in Phoenix and I wasn’t able to get it back until the next day. I was worried that what would happen if I didn’t get it back but I tried to keep positive and the next day I did get it back and I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment