Monday, June 2, 2014

Final Part 1

1.What did you like best about this class?
What I liked best of this class was that I read a lot of quotes that really helped me and have stuck with me because they were very good. I really like that we were able to get free time sometimes and I was able to use that time to catch up with stuff from other classes. I also liked that I was able to learn about medical careers that I would've never thought existed. Finally, I also liked how I was able to learn more about different options that microsoft offered in each of its programs.
2.What did you dislike about this class?
Even though I like learning about the career and reading the quotes I disliked that it was the usual routine every time in class.
3.What can you recommend to improve the class?
I would recommend that once in a while it would be good to change up the routine and more little projects like the brochure; I really liked that one because I filled myself with more information.
4.What will you always remember about this class?
What I will always remember about this class is to always choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment