Thursday, May 29, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Obedience is the great test of life."                        - Thomas S. Monson 
This quote is saying that obedience really is a big thing in your life. Its not easy to be obedient in life all the time and that's what makes it a test, will you be obedient even though you have to do something you might not want to like your parents telling you to clean your room and you don't want to or just because you don't want to do it are you not going to be obedient. You need to have obedience to be able to get to the top. Not being obedient can cause some negative consequences. When I was in leadership in my old school I had to do things that I wasn't comfortable with that the teacher made me do like speaking at the culmination or going to speak to the principal or speaking into the speaker or going into random classes to tale things to the teachers. Even though those things were out of comfort zone I did them and after a while I got used to it and all I would think about was just doing what she had told me and I didn't think
 anymore about if it was in my comfort zone or not. I could have
easily told her I didn't want to do it and I would've probably gotten
kicked out of leadership and I wouldn't have ever made myself
comfortable with the things she told me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment