Thursday, October 3, 2013


My Experience So Far at HPIAM
            My experience so far at HPIAM has been great. I have gone to two clubs which are the photo club and the humanitarians club. I love going to the library here all the time because they have such great books. The teachers here are so helpful. Whenever I need help they are patient and help me until I get the lesson. I have learned a lot and have done a lot of work which has helped me to manage my time wisely. Learning to manage my time wisely has helped me not to get over whelmed by all the work. I have met lots of new people which have been awesome to get to know. I do miss a lot of people from middle school, but meeting lots of new people has helped me get more comfortable in this school. I really like that if you need to get something for a computer there is so many options. There have been activities that have been fun to be a part of. They offer lots of events that help you get to college. They have lots of events and school spirit.  We are always well informed of events that are going to go on which is very helpful because you don’t learn the events until last minute. The principal is really nice which makes it way easier to go up to him and talk to him. There is a link crew which has helped us the freshman gets used to the school and work as a group. I am very comfortable in this school even though at times lessons are boring. We had student led conferences two weeks ago which were awesome because we the students were able to show our work and explain it to our parents. It also was awesome because we got to communicate with our parent’s which what we have been doing since the school year started.

No comments:

Post a Comment