Thursday, March 6, 2014

Student Success Statement

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in DETERMINATION." -Tommy Lasorda 

I believe this quote means that if you have determination everything is possible, you can accomplish anything that you please. If you don't have determination you won't accomplish anything, everything will seem impossible to reach. For example if you have really bad graded one semester but you say that you want to get your act together and you want to start getting good grades you can accomplish it, it is possible as long as your determined to do your work. For example today my hard work and hours I put into my English project fill in the matter of a second and its due tomorrow morning but with determination my partner and I will be able to finish it today to turn in tomorrow and show that anything is possible as long as your determined to do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment