Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Break

On the first week of Winter break I worked on my english homework and started on my goals. In that week I also had to pack because I was going to go to Mexico. For Christmas Eve I got a lot of clothes and money. We went to Tijuana and at the airport there I got to drink Starbucks so I was very happy about that and then got a plane to Michoacan, and stayed there for 12 days. While in Mexico we went to the beach and went to the theater. When I was bored I worked on my Homework. I made new friends while in Mexico. I had a birthday party there even though my birthday had already passed and got some great birthday presents. i came back last week on WEdnesday and it was a very long day of traveling and got home very tired. My best friend came over and when I was in Mexico we facetimed with each other. I also got to see my grandma and i was very happy because I hadn't seen her in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment