Monday, January 27, 2014

Reflection on school-wide Assembly

I really don't need to improve on any of the things they talked about. We were supposed to learn why wearing uniform was important because that way everybody will not be judging others by what they are wearing. Another theme they tried to teach you was that you have to arrive early to school to learn as much as you can and it will help you for the future when you have a job and you have to get early there. There were many other rules they were showing like respect towards everyone on campus. It showed us we have to choose the right and follow the school rules. I really can't improve much because I follow the school rules so I will continue to wear my uniform all the time, arrive early to school, respect teachers and classmates, and behave well.

1 comment: