Thursday, January 23, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Action is the foundational key to all success."         -Pablo Picasso

I think this quote means that you can say you want success and that you want to accomplish great things in life, but if you don't take the steps it takes to accomplish them you will never become successful. You need to have the will to do things in order to reach your success. For example I want to be accepted into an Ivy League university, but I'm doing the action it takes to get there like doing the research to know what I have to have in order to get accepted. I am doing well in school to be able to get accepted. I'm not just say I want to get accepted and then getting fails in all my classes.                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment