Thursday, February 20, 2014

Student Success Statement

"The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best? 
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES there is no way you can fail."
                                    -Lou Holtz 

Yes, people can trust me to do what's right I want to be successful and to be it you have to do what's right that's why people can trust me to do what's right. I am committed to doing my very best because I know that if I want to be successful I have to do everything to my full potential. Since I want to be treated well I treat people that way because I don't want people to be mean to me so I'm not mean to anyone because i do treat people the way I want to be treated. I honestly do believe that all the answers for these questions for me are yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment