Monday, May 12, 2014

Acupuncture

Duties and Responsibilities:

They are trained to provide a broad range of healthcare services, including internal, dental, and visual care, as well as addiction treatment, pain management, and rehabilitation assistance. They take into account a patient’s physical, mental, and emotional condition in order to determine the right treatment for them. They help patients achieve balance and wellness in their everyday lives.

Salary: $37,642 - $ $161,034
Education:

You must be licensed and have a master’s degree or post-baccalaureate certificates from schools accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and oriental Medicine. Most programs require 1,500-2000 hours of acupuncture training and may take 3-4 years to complete.



I don’t think I would like to work with acupuncture because I would be too afraid of poking someone really heard and I really don’t see myself doing this in the future, but I think it would be cool to try it as a patient.   

No comments:

Post a Comment