Thursday, May 15, 2014

Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse

It's sad how these people do drugs for the pleasure for a couple of hours, but don't realize that they are hurting their whole life. I saw how the person who does drugs affects themselves and their whole family. I saw people how thought that doing drugs will help them forget about their problems, but in reality just caused more problems. I saw how drugs lead you to choose the wrong like stealing money to be able to buy the drugs. It's sad how people die because of these drugs that they thought at first were only going to give them the high and not kill them. I saw how many people influence their friends to also do drugs. I think its sad that so many people decide to choose to do drugs just because they feel like they're in control, but don't realize that even one pill can cause them to die. You're the one who decides for yourself and no one else can make decisions for you, however there is always help if people ever decide to realize that drugs isn't the right thing to do. I will always be drug free.

No comments:

Post a Comment