Monday, May 19, 2014

Student Success Statement

" The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."                                                - Boyd K Packer 

I believe this quote means that how much freedom you have depends on how obedient you are. For example my parents what they mainly ask of me is to get good grades in school and since I do when I ask them if I can go out with a friend or two they say yes. They know they can trust me to get back at whatever time they tell me too which gives me freedom for a while but it's because I'm obedient with them. If i wasn't obedient they wouldn't let go out very often and they would also be on my back. Another example is if you aren't obedient and don't follow the law and then you end up in jail which is taking away your freedom but it was your choice no to obey, that why it's important to be obedient with everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment