Thursday, May 8, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway." - Chae Richardson 

I believe this quote is saying that you have courage and show courage by doing something that really scares you knowing that you are doing the right. For example I'm a really timid person and I never do anything alone for example I had my friend Brenda with me when I did the aids walk 2013, I've always had someone who I know with me, but this Saturday I have an interview with Heal the Bay to be a volunteer for a whole year. I'm so scared about how it'll go on Saturday, but I'm still going to go and try to look my best so I could get in. This is the first time I do something major by myself and I'm really scared and nervous, but hopefully everything will turn out well. Sometimes you're scared of doing the right thing because no one else is doing it, but you have to have the courage to do what is right even though the whole world might not agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment